Paremata-Plimmerton Rugby Football Club is a rugby union club based in Paremata, a northern suburb of Porirua, New Zealand.
The club was formed in 1959 as a merger of the Paremata and Plimmerton clubs. The Plimmerton club was formed in 1932 and based at what is now the Plimmerton Domain. Paremata was formed later in 1946, taking over a section of the Army Camp which was being dismantled at Ngatitoa Domain on the shores of Porirua Harbour. The amalgamated club adopted Ngatitoa as its headquarters.
Pare-Plim, as the club is more commonly called, plays within the Wellington Rugby Union.Like most clubs its playing numbers have fluctuated in recent seasons however, the club has always had a strong junior section often recording the most number of junior players for a club in the region.